Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Those who live in the hearts of others never die

Ts.Baldorj
(1953-2007)

All media staff at The UB Post was devastated at the news about the death of our beloved company chairman Ts.Baldorj. I genuinely felt like I had lost a member of my family. Because he was more like a father to my family. Because he used to call me “my son” fondly. Thus this news is such very hard to believe, very hard to come down. I once again kick myself for I could not thank him while he was still alive. It’s a reminder to me to spend a day thanking the people in our lives who make a difference. He did make big differences in my life since after I started working at this news team. He was such a simple man to ask how my family is, how my daughter is. It seems like yesterday when he was smiling at me and asking “Which floor you want to move in” when he was giving me a key to housing. He was such a kind and humane father to us. He will be painfully missed by my family from generation to generation. He will be terribly missed by many all over the country as there are hundreds of press friends and we all will be thinking of him and we will definitely be working hard to continue his work.

Those who live in the hearts of others never die.

Ch.Sumiyabazar
Editor in Chief
The UB Post

0 comments: